IRO (Indonesian Robotic Olympiad) is a national robot festival aimed at bringing together young students from all over Indonesia to develop their creativity and problem solving skill through challenging, educational, dan creative robot competitions. Young scientist improve not only their engineering, technical, and scientific skill, but also their communication skill through the activities in this competition. We hope that participants in IRO will develop new technologies in the future and that they maintain friendly relationship with the Indonesian community
IRO (Indonesian Robotic Olympiad) Event conducted at:
- IRO2004 at the hall of STMIK Mikroskil, Medan.
- IRO2005 at the main atrium of Sun Plaza mall, Medan.
- IRO2006 at the wing atrium of Mall Taman Anggrek, Jakarta.
- IRO2007 at the main atrium of Mall Taman Anggrek, Jakarta.
- IRO2008 at the podium Crystal Lagoon, Senayan City, Jakarta.
- IRO2009 at the main atrium of Senayan City, Jakarta.
- IRO2010 at the auditorium of BPPT Building, Jakarta.
- IRO2011 at the Convention Hall of SME Tower, SMESCO Building, Jakarta.